Riverside Museum, Glasgow and Clyde Maritime Trust (The Tall Ship Glenlee) are pleased to launch the booking for this year’s UK Maritime Heritage Forum.
We are delighted to announce that Mark O'Neill will be our keynote speaker. Mark is a former Head of Glasgow Museums and a highly-respected museum professional.
We will have plenary sessions on:
- Well-being in the cultural heritage sector
- Conservation Management Planning (for buildings and vessels)
- Project updates session
And focused break-out sessions on:
- Ship Models
- Connecting through Stories
- Pathways to Funding for Historic Vessels
As always there is a programme of study visits to surrounding maritime heritage and time for networking during breaks and evenings. On Wednesday evening you are invited to an optional, free event at Riverside Museum launching their new ship model catalogue. On Thursday evening we are delighted that The Tall Ship Glenlee will be hosting us for the conference reception and dinner.
How to Register
The delegate fee this year is £130 including two lunches, refreshments, study visits including transport, evening reception and dinner, all materials and booking fees. The deadline for booking is 12.00 on Thursday 7 November. There is a limit on delegate numbers of 80 so do book soon.
* please ignore start/ finish times below, they are incorrect and cannot be changed – instead please refer to the Programme below for all timings*