Half-Term fun at The Golden Hinde: with PIRATE Training!
Find your sea legs this October half-term with a barrel load of exciting activities at The Golden Hinde.
Meet the crew and discover what life might have been like on an Elizabethan galleon...
Uncover the story of the circumnavigation and take part in The Voyage of the Golden Hinde...
Get yourself shipshape and prepare to plunder in our swashbuckling Pirate Training workshop...
A voyage of discovery awaits!
Admission: £5 or £15 for a family of four. No need to book unless you want to take part in the PIRATE TRAINING below!
Special Activity: Pirate Training (additional ticket required)
This half term, prepare to plunder with pirate training at The Golden Hinde! Ready your weapons, load the cannons, and raise the anchor as you take part in a special training session with the ship's master. Are you ready for the pirate's life?
The session lasts 45-minutes. Participants are welcome to explore the ship and take part in other half term activities before or after the session.
All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Price: £10 adult or child ticket or £35 for a family of four (includes general admission and access to all other half-term activities).
- 11:15-11:30 - The Voyage of the Golden Hinde
- 11:30-12:15 - Pirate Training (extra ticket required - book below)
- 12:15-12:30 - The Voyage of the Golden Hinde
- 12:30-12:45 - Meet the Crew
- 12:45-13:00 - Meet the Crew
- 14:15-14:30 - The Voyage of the Golden Hinde
- 14:30-15:15 - Pirate Training (extra ticket required - book below)
- 15:15-15:30 - The Voyage of the Golden Hinde
- 15:30-15:45 - Meet the Crew
- 15:45-16:00 - Meet the Crew
- 16:15-16:30 - Pirate Training (extra ticket required - book below)
Multiple date and time options are available
23rd Oct, 24th Oct, 25th Oct, 26th Oct, 27th Oct, 28th Oct, 29th Oct, 30th OctStart date End date Region South East