The team at Tall Ship Zebu share their annual summary and say thank you to everyone for their amazing support this year:
What a year - swings and roundabouts, ups and downs - but all in all, thanks to you and all of our amazing supporters, 2020 has been an extremely important and positive year for Tall Ship Zebu.
- The conversion to electric auxiliary motor power was completed
- The "Zebutronics" were installed and tested, the ship now ready to go out and about, COVID19 and weather permitting, early in the New Year
- The Maritime and Coastal Agency inspected and deemed the vessel seaworthy again
- The ship was awarded National Historic Ships 2020 Flagship for the Northwest
- We were awarded a COVID19 resilience grant from the National Lottery Heritage Fund and then became a Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage project.
Zebu has new adventures planned around the corner, starting in 2021. See you there!
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WISHING YOU A SAFE MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL OF THE ZEBU TEAM.
Find out more about our Shipshape Network North Projects here.