Job title: Project Administrator
Closing date: Thursday 26th October 2023.
Location: Mary Rose Trust, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: circa £25,000 per annum
Duration: Fixed-term until the end of February 2025
We are looking for a versatile and highly organised project administrator to perform administrative support for a funded NHLF project within the Mary Rose Trust, and to provide administrative support to the Executive team of the organisation.
You will have excellent organisational skills and have demonstrative experience in a secretarial or administrative support role. You will be required to schedule meetings, handle correspondence on behalf of managers, prepare project reports and documents, and liaise with internal departments. This role will play a key part in providing intuitive support to the needs of the project team and Executive Team of the organisation, and will work autonomously to provide customised administrative support.
- Management of Executive Team diaries, scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and briefing Managers on upcoming priorities
- Typing, formatting and editing letters, reports, documents and presentations
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required
- Organising travel and accommodation as and when required for project team and Executive Team
- Coordinating visitors to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and working with the Development team to organise donor meetings
Undertake any other duties at the request of the line manager which are commensurate with the role, including other project work within the Trust.
Abide by the Data Protection Act 1998, by ensuring that all computerised information related to other members of staff to which he/she has access in the course of employment, is regarded as strictly confidential.Closing date Job type Full-time Remuneration Salary Salary £25,000 Job zone South East Respond
How to apply
Applications should be submitted to Pippa Bostock, Director of Development, Engagement and Marketing via firstname.lastname@example.org by the 26th October 2023.
Applications should include:
• A comprehensive CV
• A supporting statement, explaining how you believe you match the requirements of the role
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.Contact Pippa Bostock Contact email email@example.com