Job Title: Marketing & Digital Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Location: Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House, Bowness-on-Windermere but working across all Lakeland Arts venues
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
As Marketing & Digital Coordinator, you’ll support the Business Development Manager in the sales and digital marketing of all of our sites as detailed in the Lakeland Arts Marketing Strategy (to be updated January 2020) to grow visitor numbers, extend our reputation for high quality programming and as a quality visitor destination and improve our commercial and earned income.
Supporting the Business Development Manager, you’ll help develop and deliver our marketing and digital communication activity for Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House and Windermere Jetty Museum of Boats, Steam and Stories, as well as implementing our new Friends Membership package. You will also, where relevant, support the Abbot Hall redevelopment programme through digital support.
You’ll lead the Lakeland Arts Digital Strategy; devising and coordinating digital marketing campaigns, upgrading and maintaining Lakeland Arts’ websites and working with colleagues to develop and deliver internal digital communications. You’ll support colleagues across Lakeland Arts with digital engagement and activity, and design and print as required.
- Support the Business Development Manager to review, develop and improve Lakeland Arts’ on and offline marketing, social media and communications with a strong emphasis on digital media, with the purpose of increasing visitor numbers, visits, sales, memberships and building our online engaged community.
- Champion accessible, intelligent communication across all media and digital platforms to share information with the widest possible audience and raise profile of Lakeland Arts to wider audiences.
- Lead the Lakeland Arts Digital Strategy enabling us to best inform existing audiences and grow new active digital communities for each of our sites including new online audiences particularly for Windermere Jetty. Using creativity and up-to-date technological knowledge to produce compelling digital content, enhance the customer experience, encourage repeat visits, drive sales and capture digital customer data to build our customer understanding to inform future marketing.
- You will champion Lakeland Arts internal communications ensuring engaging content and thorough dissemination across all sites.
- Internally promote Lakeland Arts brand and values, including overseeing Lakeland Arts design guidance and acting as brand guardian, managing the brand guidelines internally and externally.
- Support the Lakeland Arts team in social media relations.
- Work with the Marketing and PR Officer in undertaking regular in-house, Audience Agency and commissioned visitor research to understand the Lakeland Arts audiences and to inform Lakeland Arts strategic and business planning
- Analyse and evaluate all digital marketing campaigns to build success of future campaigns and meet any external funding or lenders reporting requirements.
- Ensure all CRM databases are updated, developed, maintained and compliant with data protection legislation.
- Contribute to delivering Lakeland Arts’ Strategic Plan and Business Planning in addition to other strategies and plans as appropriate.
- Contribute to the overall success of the organisation, including attracting new audiences and delivering high quality visitor experience.
- Support delivery of Lakeland Arts’ capital development projects.
- Represent Lakeland Arts as required at stakeholder events, meetings, private views, events etc.
- Take an active interest in continued professional development.
This job description outlines the principal responsibilities and duties of the post holder. It is not meant to be, nor is it, an exhaustive list of specific responsibilities and duties. The post holder will be expected to undertake any other duties which could reasonably be expected as being within the remit of the post and which arise out of changes of legislation, regulations, orders, rules and working practices, methods and procedures and reviews, as directed from time to time.
For further details and how to apply, please see PDF link below.
Closing Date: 17 February 20
Interview Date: 27 February 20