The Mary Rose Trust is seeking to appoint a Head of Marketing responsible for budgeted ticket and group/trade sales, through optimum pricing, promotions, marketing initiatives and programming.
Working alongside colleagues in the National Museum of the Royal Navy, the post holder will be responsible for the destination marketing of Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and be an integral part of the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Operations Ltd Wider Marketing Team.
The post holder will ensure the customer visitor experience is excellent and the needs of different customer segments are met. The role scope will vary from big picture strategic planning to hands on marketing activities.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in a variety of marketing roles, with experience in consumer and digital marketing, at a senior level
- Experience managing and directing promotional partnerships within the visitor attraction/heritage industry
- Good financial acumen to maximise best use of budgets and resources
- Experience of working with external marketing agencies and contractors
- Ability to analyse business data and draw evidenced conclusions for implementation
Closing date Job type Permanent Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent qualifications and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.Remuneration Salary Salary £35,000 per annum Job location South East Respond
To apply, please submit your CV, and covering letter outlining with examples why you meet the criteria of the role profile here. For queries, contact the Recruitment Consultant Katherine Anderson-Scott quoting reference JO2897.Contact Katherine Anderson-Scott Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org