The Steam Tug Portwey Trust are seeking a Chairman.
This post is purely voluntary and unpaid.
Out of pocket expenses may be claimed in accordance with the Trust’s guidelines.
The role guidance is as follows:
- Providing leadership to the committee
- Taking responsibility for the committee’s composition and development
- Ensuring all relevant information is disseminated to the committee and Trustees
- Planning and conducting Annual General and Extraordinary General Meetings
- Planning and conducting committee meetings effectively
- Encouraging all directors/committee members to be actively involved in the work of the management committee
- Ensuring the committee focuses on its key tasks
- Engaging the committee in regularly assessing and improving its performance
- Overseeing the induction and development of directors/committee members
- Ensuring all tasks assigned to trustees, committee members and ordinary members are completed to a satisfactory level and in a timely manner.
Enquiries to be sent to Steve Page, Chairman:
Staplens Cottage, 58 Potley Hill Road, Yateley, Hants, GU46 6AG
Closing date for interest: 31 January 2021