Build start date
Select unit
Length (Imperial)

33 ft

1000 ft

Length (Metric)

1 m

1000 m

The Brothers - summer 2011

Registered, built 1935 by Laird, James, Bangor, Co. Down

starboard side view

Registered, built 1915 by Dublin Dockyard Company

GLANCE - underway. Port side.

Registered, built 1894 by Luke, W G & Co, Hamble

Aguila Wren - original station name 'Aberystwyth Lifeboat' now reapplied

Registered, built 1951 by Groves & Gutteridge Ltd, Cowes

Guy and Clare Hunter - port side view

Registered, built 1953 by White, J Samuel & Co Ltd, Cowes, Isle of Wight

Result - port side view

National Historic Fleet, built 1893 by Kent, Robert & Co, Carrickfergus

Mayflower of Portavogie - port bow

Registered, built 1957 by Herd & MacKenzie, Buckie