The following logos can be used in promotional material relating to the work of National Historic Ships UK:
If you require higher resolution or EPS versions of these files, please email us: email@example.com
- The above logos/banners may not be used in any manner which might imply that any non-National Historic Ships UK materials, including but not limited to goods, services, websites, or publications are sponsored, endorsed, licensed by, or affiliated with National Historic Ships UK
- The logo/banners may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner
- The logo/banners may not be used in a manner that would disparage National Historic Ships UK or its products or services
- The logo/banners must be used as provided by National Historic Ships UK with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the colour, proportion, or design, or removal of any words or artwork. The Logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance
- The logo/banners must only appear in a horizontal position
- Neither the logo/banners nor the National Historic Ships UK name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like.