Plover was bult in 1914 and worked for Fellows, Morton and Clyton until she was sold in 1949. Over the years there have been a number of changes and modifications including, five different engines, a cabin extension and her steel bottom replaced. The vessel has had several owners overs the years and was used commercially until 1992 when she went in private ownership. The current owners have owned her since 1999.
- 1914 Launched
- 1914 Worked for Fellows, Morton & Clayton until 1949
- 1949 Sold to British Waterways
- 1953 Transferred to NW division and renamed Parrot
- 1960 Change of ownership
- 1969 Change of ownership
- 1973 Sold to Warwickshire Flyboat Company
- 1992 Vessel went into private ownership
- 1999 Bought by current owners at time of registration
Own this vessel?
If you are the owner of this vessel and would like to provide more details or updated information, please contact email@example.com