- 1943 - 1961 PINLAKE
- 1961 - 1990 R A EVERARD
- 1990 CAROLE A
CAROLE A was built as a tug by Richard Dunston of Thorne in 1943. She is of steel riveted construction and her engine was removed in 2010/11. On completion the vessel was delivered to River Lighterage Co. Ltd., London and named PINLAKE. At that time she was powered by a 400ihp steam engine by Plenty & Son Ltd., Newbury.
Sold in 1960 to W E White & Sons (Towage) Ltd., London and then in 1961 to F T Everard & Sons (Lighterage) Ltd.,London she was renamed R A EVERARD. In 1990 she was sold to H C H Services Ltd., of Greenhithe and renamed CAROLE A. In 2010 she was sold for use as a houseboat at Faversham and in 2012 sold to her current owners.
Built by Richard Dunston of Thorne
Sold to W E White & Sons (Towage) Ltd
Sold to F T Everard & Sons Lighterage Ltd, renamed R A Everard
Re-engined with 2SA L Newbury diesel
Re-engined with 4SA Lister Blackstone diesel
Sold to H C H Services Ltd, Greenhithe
Sold for use as a houseboat at Faversham
Sold to private owners
Own this vessel?
If you are the owner of this vessel and would like to provide more details or updated information, please contact email@example.com