Marketing and Fundraising Volunteer Required
We are a newly formed Naval Heritage charity that has secured the former Royal Navy Type 21 Frigate, HMS Ambuscade, also known as the PNS Tariq of the Pakistan Navy.
We are looking for a Marketing and Fundraising Volunteer to help us deliver our existing plans for fundraising.
• Develop and implement marketing and fundraising strategies to increase donations and sponsor support for the charity.
• Work with the team to create and execute fundraising campaigns and events.
• Develop and maintain relationships with donors, sponsors, trusts and other stakeholders.
• Create and manage content for social media, website, and other marketing channels.
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing and fundraising activities.
Recent experience in a similar heritage environment and results in working with the commercial sector sponsors. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
While initially this would be a voluntary role, we are prepared to offer a commissioned percentage of all funds raised by the successful candidate.
Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to be considered for this role, offering a C.V. and details of successful projects of a similar nature.
Clyde Naval Heritage (HMS Ambuscade/PNS Tariq)
SCIO Charity No SC052802
Find out more: www.clydenaval.co.ukClosing date Job type Voluntary Remuneration Voluntary Job zone Scotland Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org