Previous names

  • 2017 Two Drifters
  • 1950 Effie
Certificate no 3013
Status Registered


Function Leisure Craft
Subfunction Craft
Location Goole
Vessel type Cruiser
Current use Private use
Available to hire Yes
Available for excursions Yes
Info required No


Built in 1962
Hull material Wood
Rig Unknown
Number of decks 2
Number of masts 0
Propulsion Motor
Number of engines 2
Primary engine type Diesel
Boiler type None
Boilermaker None


Length: Overall
33.50 feet (10.21 m)
Breadth: Beam
11.00 feet (3.35 m)
3.50 feet (1.07 m)
Air Draft
8.00 feet (2.44 m)
Tonnage: Gross


EFFIE was built in the late 1950's/early 60's and launched in 1962. She is fitted with WWII gearboxs, a manganese prop shaft and bronze rudders and propellers that came from a WWII vessel MAGYAR, which is also on the National Historic Ships UK register. These items were purchased after the war by Captain Fleming who commissioned EFFIE.

Known previously as TWO DRIFTERS, her new owner has changed her name to EFFIE as it is believed this was her original name.

She has been recently painted, antifouled, and waxed. Her bronze propellers and rudders have been polished. 

Key dates

  • 1950s/1960s

    Vessel built

  • 1962

    Vessel launched

  • 2017

    Vessel name changed from TWO DRIFTERS back to her origional name, EFFIE

Own this vessel?

If you are the owner of this vessel and would like to provide more details or updated information, please contact

More like this

Anamac portside

Registered, built 1937 by CRAFT, Chris, Michigan

Isle of Bute

Registered, built 1937 by Collins, Ernest & Sons (Wroxham) Ltd, Wroxham


Registered, built 1957 by Gibbs, H, Teddington

Framar London bow

Archived, built 1937 by Taylor & Bates, James, Chertsey