Previous names

  • 1966 - 2010 Bargarth
  • 2010 - 2018 Tennaherdhya
  • 2018 TTMS Viking
Certificate no 3542
Status Registered


Function Service Vessel
Subfunction Tug
Location Tilbury
Vessel type Tug
Current use Commercial Activity
Available to hire No
Available for excursions Yes
Info required No


Builder Richards Ironworks Co Ltd, Lowestoft
Built in 1965
Hull material Steel
Number of decks 2
Number of masts 1
Propulsion Motor
Number of engines 1
Primary engine type Diesel
Boiler type


Breadth: Beam
23.00 feet (7.01 m)
12.00 feet (3.66 m)
Length: Overall
95.00 feet (28.96 m)
Tonnage: Gross



TTMS VIKING was launched in 1966 under the name Bargarth and was registered at Cardiff.  Her owner restyled as Cory Ship Towage Ltd. in 1970 and then again under the name Cory Towage Ltd. in 1985.

The following year, in 1986, she was transferred to Irish Tugs Ltd., retaining British registry and with Cory Towage Ltd. as the managers.

In March 1991, she transferred to Westport under the Republic of Ireland registry (O.N. 402783) before returning to Cory Towage Ltd. again in 1998.

In October 2001, she was bought by Wijsmuller who sold her in February 2002 to Bilberry Shipping of Westport as Bargarth.  Still under this name, she went to Sever Sea Shipping Co. Ltd. in Appledore in 2005.

Keynvor Morlift Ltd. (Marine Asset Management Ltd.) in Sharpness took ownership of the vessel in November 2009 and was renamed Tennaherdhya.  Tennaherdhya Shipping Ltd. took ownership of her in April 2011.

In December 2017 she was renamed TTMS VIKING by TTM Services (UK) Ltd., of Canvey Island.

Key dates

  • 2018-01-05 Purchased by TTM Services (UK) Ltd.

Own this vessel?

If you are the owner of this vessel and would like to provide more details or updated information, please contact

More like this


Registered, built 1957 by Thames Launch Works, Twickenham

At the Albert Dock, July 2014

National Historic Fleet, built 1903 by Tranmere Bay Development Co, Birkenhead

Valkyrie as she was named Major

Registered, built 1957 by Vokings & Co, Brentford

starboard side view

Registered, built 1934 by Yarwood, W J & Sons Ltd, Northwich