SWN Y MOR was built in 1958 by H Gibbs, Teddington as a Cruiser. She has had numerous owners through out the years. Mr N Finch MBE in 1966, Mr K Pinchbeck (1995-1998 and kept on the Norfolk Broads, Mr N Mills 1999-2002, Mr K Harrington 2003-2007, Mr R Rice/Mrs N Barnaville 2007-2010, Mr E Barnaville 2010-2018 and now with her new owner.
She still maintains her original appearance with all of her original fittings in place. She had been very well kept in the 1990's having many thousands of pounds being spent at Swallowtail Boatyard in Norfolk,where some of the bottom planks were replaced, cabin sides replaced and whatever else was found to need attention each winter. She is currently being restored after finding her in a sorry state in Gravesend. Her engine has been replaced with a 2.5 BMC, with plans to be re launched in the spring.
Built by H Gibbs, Teddington
Owned by Mr N Finch MBE
Mr K Pinchbeck until 1998
Owned by Mr N Mills until 2002
Owned by Mr K Harrington until 2007
Mr R Rice/Mrs N Barnaville until 2010
Owned by Mrs N Barnaville until 2018
Own this vessel?
If you are the owner of this vessel and would like to provide more details or updated information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org