WIMA is a motor sailing yacht built in Holland in 1937.First owned by Mrs B Pinch until 1939 when the vessel was owned by the Ministry of Water Transport and used for river emergency services, auxiliary patrol and mine watching during the Second World War.
The vessel was released in 1945 and sold back to her original owner in 1946 and passed through four ownerships before being acquired by her present owner in 2006.
Built in Holland, builder unknown
Acquired by the Ministry of Water Transport
Compulsorily acquired by the Royal Navy for war service
Returned to original owner, Mrs B Pinch
Owned by George A Ferguson, Rochester
Owned by Revd J J McDonnell, Hartlepool
Owned by Mrs K Loyst, London and South Devon
Owned by Mr & Mrs Graham & Susan Adams, Twickenham
Owned by Susan May Sumner - remarried (Susan Makwana), Twickenham
Acquired by current owner
Own this vessel?
If you are the owner of this vessel and would like to provide more details or updated information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org