FAIR LADY is a twin screw, steel hulled motor yacht built in 1928 by Camper & Nicholsons of Gosport. Her engines are Klechner Humbeldt Deutz AG, 313 kw. FAIR LADY was launched 15th August 1927 at Southampton. Ownership of FAIR LADY passed from Monsieur Sultzbach to his fellow French yacht Club member Otto Bemberg a decade later. During the war, it's rumoured that her owner and Basque crew used her to ferry refugees from Naxzi terror to South America. But the log books of the war period have gone missing! Monsieur Bemberg has FAIR LADY re-engined and partically re-fitted by Camper & Nicholson in the 1950s. Two years after his death in 1982, she was passed into the hands of her present British owner in 1994.
Major refit including exterior to aft, saloon, crew accomodation and aft cabin. Designed by John Mainsford, work completed at Falmouth.
Re-engined and partically re-fitted by Camper & Nicholson.
Purchased by a Canadian owner
Purchased by present owner
Major refit at Pendennis, Falmouth including an extension to the aft saloon and a rebuild of the crew accommodation
Vessel advertised for sale (Classic Boat magazine, September 2018)
Own this vessel?
If you are the owner of this vessel and would like to provide more details or updated information, please contact email@example.com